Forum Home  »  Hangin' Out  »  The Downs   »  Friends Off?
Friends Off?

Olivia (Market Mall)
Posted: 7/29/2017 5:18:57 PM     
So as of today I have become official (social media and all) with my now-boyfriend whom I've been actively seeing for about 6 months. As someone with a personality disorder, I struggle with monogamy as well as choosing boys who don't treat me like recycling (not garbage, bc I always seem to get reused) But Aaron (the boy) is different and I've never felt so happy and comfortable and loved and he is exactly what I need right now and I consider myself incredibly lucky.

However, within an hour of the posts and bio changes, my 3 best friends, all on their own accord, approached me via text telling me that they weren't interested in talking anymore bc 'they don't want to waste their time". Thus their true colours are shown and I'm left to accept that my best friends were never really friends at all, and were just looking for easy sex or something along those lines. It feels as if I have nobody close to me anymore. On top of that, Aaron is on vacation and doesn't return until the 6th so I truly feel as if I have nobody left. I feel sick and empty and the idea of replacing such significant and meaningful relationships is very daunting and seems nearly hopeless.

I know I tend to post in the downs a lot but I'm hurting really bad today and I just don't know what to do.

I hope y'all are having a nice night.

Olivia (Market Mall)
Posted: 7/29/2017 5:36:44 PM     
Update: One of them just ripped into Aaron, calling him names and telling me I'm useless and that he doesn't even consider me worth his time. He's going on about how he would be better for me and that I'll never be treated the way he can treat me and the way I deserve. I'm really struggling here. The forums used to be so active and loving and homely. I really need a friend right now.

Raee (MM)
Posted: 7/29/2017 5:53:41 PM     
Olivia please just block their numbers and delete these texts, keep thinking about what I told you with the will it matter in 10mins, 10hrs, 10days & 10months thing. These people are garbage humans who only think about themselves and not about you at all. Aaron makes you so happy and he's an incredible human just like you.
You're gonna find new friends when you start school again, and heck probably better friends who aren't immature brats like these people are.
YOU are amazing and so loved by many who actually matter

To reply to this post, please sign-inor registerfor an account.